Adjustable Bracelet with Eight Symbols
The eight Tibetan auspicious symbols are engraved on this adjustable bracelet:
1. The treasure vase that contains the water of immortality,
2. The precious umbrella that protects ourselves from evil,
3. The golden fish: related to happiness, they symbolise the beings who were saved from the ocean of suffering,
4. The lotus flower, symbol of the original purity and a promise of salvation,
5. The right-coiled white conch which represents the music of Dharma that can be heard in all directions,
6. The endless knot, symbol of the interconnection of all things with time and change,
7. The banner of victory over negativity and ignorance,
8. The Dharma wheel, symbol of the Noble Eightfold Path that leads to enlightenment.
The Tibetan believe that metal bracelets are healing jewels. They say they have specific properties such as activating the blood pressure, providing minerals to the body or relieving pain.