3 Smudging Bundles Set - Assorted
Smudging is a universal practice that is said to enhance mental clarity, joy and calmness. Take advantage of the specific properties of each plant by using the right bundle for each situation.
How to use a smudging bundle
1. Use a heat resistant container such as an abalone shell. Place it on top of an appropriate stand. Take a feather or fan.
2. Light the end of the bundle, preferably with a match. Let it burn for a few seconds, and then blow the flame. Be careful, the leaves can easily be blown away. Place the bundle on top of the container you've chosen.
3. For places: go through each room and guide the scented smoke with the feather or fan towards the place you would like to cleanse.
4. For persons: guide the smoke towards the parts of the body you want to purify, head, arms, legs, back, etc.
5. Wait until the smudging bundle goes out. According to Indian beliefs, it will carry on burning until purification is over.
Remember that smudging is an intention-based ritual. With a pure heart and noble aspiration, you will boost its effect.
About the cultivation
The plants of our smudging bundles are grown 100% naturally and their growth depends on the climate. That's why the size of the bundles can vary from year to year, following seasonal contingency and changing harvesting. It's interesting to know that, during drought periods, the concentration of essential oils in the leaves is higher.
As for our palo santo, it comes from fallen trees and fulfils the Peruvian regulations in force (the wood from Bursera graveolens tree is not on the CITES list).
Ventilate the room after use. Do not inhale the smoke directly.